Kenalog in Orabase
Kenalog in Orabase® is a topical paste that:
- Delivers fast relief of oral pain, tenderness, and inflammation arising from mouth ulcers and other oral irritations
- Speeds up healing of ulcers, painful gums, and other types of oral lesions
- Forms a protective barrier over the sore, to help minimise the discomfort of further irritation or accidental abrasion, while enhancing the effect of the medicine
- Can effectively suppress the recurrence of mouth ulcers
For best results apply a coating of Kenalog in Orabase®
- 2-3 times a day (depending on how painful your symptoms are)
- Preferably after meals
- Before bedtime so the steroid can work throughout the night
- Until all your symptoms have resolved.
For more information visit: https://www.kenalog.com.au/
Active Ingredient: 1 mg triamcinolone acetonide per gram of paste
ASK YOUR PHARMACIST ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.
Medical Queries: 1300 659 646
Please contact your doctor or healthcare professional if you have any questions about your medical condition or its treatment. Aspen does not provide medical advice to patients or consumers. For Aspen prescription products you will find information about your medicine in the Consumer Medicine Information section (link to TGA website) available on this website.